Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10 Days of Real Food….C’mon Join Us!!

One of my interests the last year or so has been nutrition.  Many of you know that I have been learning how to deal with a crazy thyroid.  I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism a couple years ago dealing with hair loss, weight gain, fatigue, depression, muscle cramps….the list goes on.  I was willing to try/do anything to feel healthy again.  I slowly started changing things in our pantry, recipes, etc.  Well, continuing to always look for ways to live/perform better I came across a great blog http://www.100daysofrealfood.com .  We are taking the 10 day pledge.

When I told friends that we were going to take the pledge (trying to encourage them to join us Winking smile) they said you already eat healthy.  We definitely can makes some tweaks in our diet.  We are cutting out processed foods!  I am so excited!! 

So, I needed to clean out (throw out…because it’s not coming back in) our pantry.

CIMG0374

Before….don’t judge Winking smile

CIMG0377

After!

Join us and let us know how it goes.  Keep in touch….let’s support each other and spread the word to others!

No comments: